none …

Updated November 22, 2023

none how many 2007 mustang gt cs were made

The Ford Mustang GT Coupe: A 2007 Model Year Analysis

How Many 2007 Mustang GT Coupes Were Made?


The Ford Mustang, an iconic American muscle car, has a rich history spanning over five decades. Since its introduction in 1964, the Mustang has undergone numerous transformations, with each generation showcasing innovative design, improved performance, and enhanced features. The 2005-2007 era saw the reintroduction of the Mustang as a retro-style coupe, paying homage to the classic design of the original ‘64 model. This article delves into the production numbers of the 2007 Ford Mustang GT Coupe, providing an in-depth analysis from various viewpoints.

Answer to Question

According to the official Ford Motor Company records and industry sources, a total of 44,439 2007 Ford Mustang GT Coupes were produced worldwide. This figure represents approximately 14% of the overall 2007 Mustang production, with the remaining 86% being composed of base model (V6) and special edition variants.


how many 2007 mustang gt cs were made

  1. Performance: The 2007 Mustang GT Coupe featured a powerful 4.6L V8 engine, producing 300 horsepower and 320 lb-ft of torque, making it a formidable performer on the road.
  2. Design: The retro-inspired design, paying homage to the original ‘64 Mustang, appealed to enthusiasts and collectors alike, making the 2007 GT Coupe a sought-after model.
  3. Handling: The GT Coupe’s suspension was tweaked for improved handling, providing a more engaging driving experience.


  1. Fuel Economy: With an estimated EPA rating of 14 MPG city and 22 MPG highway, the GT Coupe’s fuel efficiency left something to be desired, especially considering modern standards.
  2. Interior Space: The coupe’s compact design limited interior space, making it less suitable for taller drivers or those requiring more passenger room.
  3. Noise Levels: Some critics noted that the GT Coupe’s exhaust note could become tiresome during extended periods of highway driving.


The 2007 Ford Mustang GT Coupe remains a beloved model among enthusiasts and collectors, with its blend of performance, design, and nostalgia making it an attractive choice for many. While it may not have been perfect in every regard, the GT Coupe’s unique character and driving experience set it apart from other models on the market. For those seeking a rare and collectible Mustang variant, the 2007 GT Coupe is definitely worth considering.

Additional Facts

  • The 2007 Ford Mustang GT Coupe was offered with either a manual or automatic transmission.
  • The base price for the 2007 Mustang GT Coupe was $24,995 (USD).
  • In 2007, the Mustang was the top-selling sports car in the United States, according to data from the Automotive News Data Center.

how many 2007 mustang gt cs were made